Thursday, May 12, 2011

Spring is springing

Less on the 'ponics side of things. Squeeing with delight at plants

A couple of days ago, I posted a picture of my 3 little plant pots. At the time, only the tomatoes has sprouted. Now, all three have sprouts, even though the pepper sprouts haven't quite come above the surface of the soil. I could see an unfurling stem.

As this is my first time trying to grow plans on purpose, I'm a happy camper, that plants are actually growing! No, I'm not counting my tomatoes before they've fruited, but the fact that I'm that much closer to having my own veggies makes me wriggle in my seat with a happydance. Look beyond the cut for macro photos of my little vegetative minions.

All three pots from above. From left to right: Strawberry, Pepper, Tomato.
 
Strawberry Goodness
 
Tomatoes in process. I had no idea these grew so fast!
 
And my wee little peppers! They're ALIVE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment