Monday, May 16, 2011

Everybody's Working For The Weekend

The fountain still isn't running

I still don't have the water pump running, and had to change the water for the three fish. Their names are either Manny, Moe & Jack, or Larry, Moe & Curly. I still haven't assigned which fish gets which name. I'll leave that for my 7 yr old son.

I had tried to get a hose to fit the pump, but I discovered that it was the same interior diameter as the air hose on the bubbler. It was too small. I have tucked the spigots into my pocket and will run by Home Despot in an attempt to get a hose that will fit the stupid thing, and I'm bringing the shoe box (future grow bed) home in order to get the drains drilled in, as well as the length of PVC that will be going in.

I was considering putting a mint cutting provided by my friend into the grow bed, but I then decided to just put it in a pot, where it can't take anything over. I just hope I haven't killed it. I think I've enough of a black thumb to be able to kill mint.

Mint Cutting - Almost Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment